Calculate now the bra size online
Tips and tricks for a perfect measurement
- Wearing the correct size is essential for your comfort.
- If the size is not correct, it is very possible to feel uncomfortable, in the case of earrings, they can bother you because they are not the right size.
- We will easily show you how you can measure yourself and know the correct size
Step 1: Measure your underbust circumference
- Place the tape measure directly under the chest. Make sure it runs horizontally across the bust and is at the same height under the chest and at the back. Let your arms hang by your body and breathe normally.
- Slightly taut the tape measure and round the measured figure to the nearest higher or lower number. (Example: if the measurement is 88,89,91 or 92cm, your EUROPEAN size will be the 90 contour and below we will make the relationship with the corresponding cup.
- We attach the table of contour measurements:
Step 2: Measure your chest circumference.
- Place the tape measure horizontally around the fullest part of the chest, usually at the level of the nipples. Re-ensure the horizontal position of the tape measure in front and behind, as well as maintaining an upright posture.
- The cup is calculated based on the difference of the CM of the contour under the chest in the previous table and the CM of the chest that we will find out in the following table.
- Example: If the contour under the chest measures 90cm and the chest cm is 107, we subtract 90-107= 17cm , the cup will be C. Its EUROPEAN size would be 90C, the French/Spanish 105C, and the US/GB 40C.